- Studies at Ruhr University, Bochum
- 2000 – 2002 Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf
- 2002 – 2005 Kliemt & Vollstädt, Düsseldorf
- Since 2006 Partner with ARQIS (Founding Partner)
Recommendations and Awards
Awarded as “Best Lawyer 2023” (Employment Law, Data Protection Law) by Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt.
Leading lawyer for Labour Law according to JUVE, Chambers, WirtschaftsWoche and Who’s Who Legal.
Quotes from editors, clients and competitors in these publications:
- “professionally outstanding, pragmatic and results-oriented”
- “trustful cooperation and top negotiator”
- “excellent knowledge in restructuring projects”
- “professionally top in the field of data protection”
“Most Influential Woman in Labour Law” (Acquisition Intl. Global Excellence 2018)
“Labour & Employment Lawyer of the Year” (Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt 2013)
“Excellent” in the category “Business Model Innovation and Client-Relationship Management“ for HR.Law by ARQIS (Best of Legal Awards WirtschaftsWoche 2021)
“Excellent” in the category “New Products & Services” for b.yond (Best of Legal Awards WirtschaftsWoche 2021)
“Top-Listed City Award” for HR.Law by ARQIS (Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt 2020)
Nomination of her team for the JUVE Award Arbeitsrecht 2017
Focus magazine portrayed Dr. Andrea Panzer-Heemeier and her career in their special edition “Your Law 2018”.
In 2012, JUVE Rechtsmarkt magazine included Dr. Andrea Panzer-Heemeier among the 40 most successful lawyers under 40.
- Dr. Andrea Panzer-Heemeier regularly publishes expert papers on Employment Law and Data Protection Law in books and highly regarded law journals.