Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze
Fachanwalt für Handels- und Gesellschaftsrecht (Specialist Lawyer in Commercial and Corporate Law), Fachanwalt für Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht (Specialist Lawyer in International Commercial Law)
- Studies at the University of Regensburg
- 2002 Brannigan & Joubert Solicitors, Cape Town, South Africa
- 2002 – 2005 Luther Menold Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft mbH
- 2007 Citigroup European Investment Banking
- 2005 – 2010 Simmons & Simmons
- Since 2010 Partner with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
- Respected ranking publications and business magazines regularly name Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze as a highly recommended lawyer in the fields of M&A, corporate law and private Equity. These include JUVE Handbook, Legal500 and Wirtschaftswoche.
- Clients appreciate in these publications his “very competent team” and praise his “legal quality” in combination with his “commercial approach”.
- Handelsblatt and Rheinische Post referred to Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze as a “cross-border transaction specialist”.
- WDR5 Morgenecho, 1st June 2018:
Radio interview on the US punitive tariffs link to interview
- Interview with the news channel ntv on the punitive tariffs that US President Donald Trump has imposed on the European Union and other countries. Links to the shows of 9th March and 6th July 2018
- „Supervisory Boards need to stay away from politics“, in: Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, print edition, 3rd May 2017
- Börsen Radio, 6 January 2017:
Radio interview with Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze concerning the M&A business of 2016 and 2017.
- Norddeutscher Rundfunk, 21 April 2017:
Radio interview with Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze about put options against the backdrop of the attack on the soccer team Borussia Dortmund
- Dr. Jörn-Christian Schulze regularly publishes expert papers on M&A, corporate law, capital markets and commercial law in books and highly regarded law journals. He is furthermore an editor for juris PraxisReport for Corporate and Commercial Law (monthly editions).
- Association of the Friends of the University of Regensburg
- Hösel Golf Club (Member of the Board)