- Electronics technician; work experience in planning of plant constructions and technical distribution
- Studies at Heinrich-Heine University Düsseldorf
- 2003 – 2011 Clifford Chance, Düsseldorf
- Since 2012 Partner with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
- Dimitrios Christopoulos has been awarded as “Litigation & Dispute Resolution Lawyer of the Year – Germany” during the Corporate LiveWire Legal Awards 2019 for the third time in a row.
- The British ranking publication Chambers names Dimitrios Christopoulos among the recognized practitioners for litigation in Germany.
- Best Lawyers (Handelsblatt) 2020 names Dimitrios Christopoulos as one of the leading lawyers in Germany for litigation, conflict resolution and arbitration.
- Leaders League’s 2019 recommends Dimitrios Christopoulos as a leading lawyer for Commercial Litigation.
Dimitrios Christopoulos regularly publishes expert papers on litigation matters in highly regarded law journals.
- German Institution of Arbitration (Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit (DIS) e.V.)
- German-Greece Association of Jurists (Deutsch-Griechische Juristenvereinigung (DGJV) e.V. )