Investigative procedures, public accusations and possible claims for damages: Only the suspicion of legal violations triggers enormous uncertainty for affected companies and executives.
The interdisciplinary compliance team at ARQIS helps you to identify and minimize liability risks in good time, decide on the right measures in case of emergency and enforce your interests in legal procedures. The team consists of experts in labour law, liability law, insurance law and litigation. The lawyers are experienced in advising and representing executives and supervisory boards in medium-sized companies as well as DAX-listed corporations.
We offer companies, corporate bodies and managers the following advisory services:
- Support in the development of compliance organizations and Compliance Management Systems (CMS)
- Training and sensitizing employees through compliance workshops
- Inventory of data protection risks in the company and recommendations for action
- Advice on D&O insurances in order to financially protect managers in the case of compliance violations
- Labour law advice on personnel consequences after compliance violations
- We enforce your interests in connection with compliance violations out of court and in court. These include employment law procedures regarding the separation from organs as well as procedures that aim to fend off or reduce fines for violations of labour law. We also represent you in press law procedures.