- Studies at Westfälische Wilhelms-University, Münster, and Universidad Carlos III, Madrid
- Legal training in Düsseldorf and Zurich
- Since 2008 with ARQIS
- Since 2014 Partner with ARQIS
Recommendations and Awards
Leading lawyer for M&A special insurances (W&I) as well as Management Liability Matters (D&O) and frequently recommended for M&A and Corporate Law according to JUVE Handbuch, JUVE Rechtsmarkt, Legal500, Best Lawyers/Handelsblatt and WirtschaftsWoche.
Quotes from editors, clients and competitors in these publications:
- “good project overview” and “great negotiating skills”
- “very good at explaining complex issues in a client-friendly way”
- “solution-oriented, pragmatic and good at D&O cases”
- “well established in the market with her specialization in W&I insurance”
- “excellent know-how in Corporate/M&A”
- “It is fun to work with her.”
In 2018, JUVE Rechtsmarkt magazine included Dr. Mirjam Boche among the 40 most successful lawyers under 40.
- Dr. Mirjam Boche regularly publishes expert papers on M&A and Corporate Law in highly regarded law journals.