- Studies at Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich and Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg
- 2000 – 2005 Haarmann, Hemmelrath & Partner
- Since 2006 Partner with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte (Founding Partner)
- Respected ranking publications and business magazines regularly name Dr. Shigeo Yamaguchi as a highly recommended lawyer in the fields of M&A and corporate law. These include JUVE Handbook, Legal500 and Wirtschaftswoche. Chambers names Dr. Shigeo Yamaguchi as a “foreign expert” for legal advice with regard to Japan.
- In these publications clients praise him for being “highly energetic, industrious and focused on our goals”, competitors say he is “unbeatable in the Japanese business”. He is known for his “a broad network in Japan”.
- Azur, a career magazine for lawyers, named Dr. Shigeo Yamaguchi as “one of the key figures in the German-Japanese legal consulting scene”.
- Publikationen zu diversen gesellschaftsrechtlichen Themen und M&A in Mainichi Economist, etc.
- Defense measures for listed companies against hostile take-overs in Germany and Japan, Carl Heymanns Verlag, 2005