- Studies at Ludwig-Maximilians University Munich and Albert-Ludwigs University Freiburg
- 2000 – 2005 Haarmann, Hemmelrath & Partner
- Since 2006 Partner with ARQIS (Founding Partner)
Recommendations and Awards
Leading Lawyer for Japan related M&A and Corporate Law according to Chambers, JUVE Handbook, azur and Legal500.
Quotes from editors, clients and competitors in these publications:
- “very committed, industrious and goal-oriented lawyer”
- “well networked in Japan”
- “very experienced in transactions and pragmatic”
- “an authority” and “unbeatable” in Japan business
- “formative personality of the German-Japanese legal advisor scene”
- “stands out for his suggestions on negotiation strategies”
- “distinguished for its proven track record in advising blue-chips”
“M&A Law Specialist of the Year” (Acquisition International 2017)
WirtschaftsWoche portrayed Dr. Shigeo Yamaguchi’s career in 2020.
The legal career magazine azur reported on Dr. Shigeo Yamaguchi’s Japan Desk in 2013.
Publikationen zu diversen gesellschaftsrechtlichen Themen und M&A in Mainichi Economist, etc.
Defense measures for listed companies against hostile take-overs in Germany and Japan, Carl Heymanns Verlag, 2005