Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
Rechtsanwalt (Attorney-at-Law), Solicitor, CIPP/E, CIPM,
Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Specialist lawyer in labour law)
- Studied Law at University of Münster, BPP Law School London and Harvard Law School, INSEAD Business School (Strategy) und UC Berkeley (Computer Science)
- 2002 – 2009 Ashurst LLP, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP (London, Frankfurt/Main, München)
- 2009 – 2010 Partner with Taylor Wessing (Düsseldorf)
- 2010 – 2018 Partner with Allen & Overy LLP (Düsseldorf)
- 2018 – 2020 neufeld Recht. Beratung. (Düsseldorf)
- Since 2020 Partner with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
- Leading directories und business publications such as JUVE Handbook, Legal 500, Chambers, Whos’s Who Legal und Best Lawyers list Tobias as a leading lawyer for labour law and pensions law.
- The JUVE Handbook lists him among the “Leading Advisors for Labour Law”, “Leading Advisors for Occupational Pension Plans” and “Leading Advisors for Employee Data Protection”. JUVE emphasises that he stands for a legal advice approach “that goes beyond pure labour law and covers HR topics as a whole and is increasingly expected by clients”.
- He is one of the “Who’s Who Legal Thought Leaders – Labour & Employment 2021”, the editorial selection of the world’s best legal experts in labour law.
- Peers and clients say that Tobias offers “outstanding expertise“ and “impressive advice“, is “very good in international, complex matters“ and that he translates “detailed legal knowledge into excellent advice“.
- JUVE Handbook 2019/2020 says Tobias offers „a new model of employment law advisory”.
Tobias Neufeld regularly publishes expert papers in books and highly regarded law journals.
- Lecturer at University of Münster (Institute for Labour, Social and Business Law Professor C. Höpfner
- Lecturer at JurGrad/University of Münster, Master Degree Course Employment Law (Lecturing in Pensions law, Compliance and Data Protection Law)
- Lecturer in International Business Law at the International School of Management (ISM), Köln
- Seminars for Handelsblatt, DGFP, FORUM Institut für Management, Euroforum, Management Circle, Quadriga Hochschule Berlin, IHK München, IHR Düsseldorf
- Executive Board University Münster (Master Degree Employment Law)
- Advisory Board „Compliance Berater“
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Pension & Employee Benefits Lawyers Association (IPEBLA)
- The International Employee Benefits Association (IEBA)
- Deutscher Arbeitsgerichtsverband e.V.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im DAV
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für betriebliche Altersversorgung (aba)
- The Law Society (London)
- ffa – Fachanwaltsforum Arbeitsrecht