Tobias Neufeld, LL.M.
Rechtsanwalt (Attorney-at-Law), Solicitor, CIPP/E, CIPM,
Fachanwalt für Arbeitsrecht (Specialist lawyer in labour law)
- Studied Law at University of Münster, BPP Law School London and Harvard Law School, INSEAD Business School (Strategy) und UC Berkeley (Computer Science)
- 2002 – 2009 Ashurst LLP, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP (London, Frankfurt/Main, München)
- 2009 – 2010 Partner with Taylor Wessing (Düsseldorf)
- 2010 – 2018 Partner with Allen & Overy LLP (Düsseldorf)
- 2018 – 2020 neufeld Recht. Beratung. (Düsseldorf)
- Since 2020 Partner with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
- Leading directories und business publications such as JUVE Handbook, Legal 500, Chambers, Whos’s Who Legal und Best Lawyers list Tobias as a leading lawyer for labour law and pensions law.
- Peers and clients say that Tobias offers “outstanding expertise“ and “impressive advice“, is “very good in international, complex matters“ and that he translates “detailed legal knowledge into excellent advice“.
- JUVE Handbook 2019/2020 says Tobias offers „a new model of employment law advisory”.
Tobias Neufeld regularly publishes expert papers in books and highly regarded law journals.
- Lecturer at University of Münster (Institute for Labour, Social and Business Law Professor C. Höpfner
- Lecturer at JurGrad/University of Münster, Master Degree Course Employment Law (Lecturing in Pensions law, Compliance and Data Protection Law)
- Lecturer in International Business Law at the International School of Management (ISM), Köln
- Seminars for Handelsblatt, DGFP, FORUM Institut für Management, Euroforum, Management Circle, Quadriga Hochschule Berlin, IHK München, IHR Düsseldorf
- Executive Board University Münster (Master Degree Employment Law)
- Advisory Board „Compliance Berater“
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA)
- International Pension & Employee Benefits Lawyers Association (IPEBLA)
- The International Employee Benefits Association (IEBA)
- Deutscher Arbeitsgerichtsverband e.V.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Arbeitsrecht im DAV
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft für betriebliche Altersversorgung (aba)
- The Law Society (London)
- ffa – Fachanwaltsforum Arbeitsrecht