Dr. Philipp Maier
- Studies at University of Potsdam and at Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich
- Legal training in Munich and London
- Doctorate at University of Regensburg
- 2012 – 2013 Bird & Bird LLP, Munich
- 2014 Public prosecutor at the Public Prosecutor’s Office Munich II
- 2015 LUTZ ABEL Rechtsanwalts GmbH, Munich
- Since 2015 with ARQIS Rechtsanwälte
Dr. Philipp Maier regularly publishes expert papers on intellectual property and competition law in highly regarded law journals, e.g.:
- Juris PraxisReport on Unfair Competition and Intellectual Property Rights, November 2016, Comment No. 5: “On the qualification of Section 13 of the German Telemedia Act as a regulation concerning the market behaviour”, Comment on the judgement of the district court of Berlin of 4 February 2016 – docket number 52 O 394/15
- GRUR e.V.
- Kunstverein München e.V.