For many years, trademark law is a main focus of ARQIS‘ practice.
The importance of labels, branding and trademarks steadily increases. ARQIS supports you in all areas of trademark law. ARQIS supports you by conducting researches, filing and monitoring trademark applications (Germany, European Union as well as International Registrations), gives advice with regard to trade names, title rights, name rights and other signs as well as with regard to the composition of trademark purchase or license agreements, represents in cancellation proceedings, opposition and appeal proceedings before the German Patent and Trademark Office (GPTO) and the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM) and supports you with regard to arbitration proceedings and the drafting of coexistence agreements. ARQIS manages, monitors and supervises your worldwide trademark portfolio. Furthermore, ARQIS provides advice in combating brand piracy (border seizure) as well as with regard to securing internet domains and domain disputes.
- Development of worldwide filing strategies
- Monitoring application proceedings
- Conducting worldwide trademark clearance searches
- Representation in proceedings before the GPTO and OHIM
- Management and supervision of worldwide trademark portfolios
- Advice with regard to trademark purchase and license agreements
- Advice with regard to coexistence agreements
- Litigation concerning cancellation and infringement proceedings
- Coordination of border seizure procedures
- Representation and advice in the area of domain law.