Employment and Labour Law
To us, economic success and labour law are not in conflict. We will help you to achieve your goals – with resolute enforcement of your interests or constructive negotiation.
The ARQIS labour lawyers advise companies, institutions and executives in all questions of individual and collective labour law in court through all instances as well as out of court. Another key aspect of our activities is the advice with regard to employee’s data protection.
We assist companies in M&A transactions, labour law restructurings and reorganizations as well as in every-day labour law business.
- Performance of labour law due diligences, preparation and negotiation of labour law clauses in company purchase agreements
- Post-merger-integration, especially harmonization of company agreements, standardization of company pension plans, change of applicable collective bargaining agreements (Tarifwechsel)
- Advice in changes in operations (e.g. restructuring, staff reduction, splitting, relocation, restriction and close-down of operations), from the planning phase to the negotiation of balance of interest and social plans to the execution of possible actions against unfair dismissal.
- Preparation and execution of staff reductions, especially mass dismissals, installation of job creation and transfer companies
- Assistance in outsourcing projects, solution of problems in connection with business transfers, preparation of information letters according to sec. 613 Abs. 5 BGB.
- Drafting and improvement of employment contracts.
- Implementation of new working time models and innovative remuneration schemes
- Advice in works constitutional problems, negotiations of works agreements of all regulatory subjects to the execution of possible necessary arbitration committee proceedings.
- Advice of the human resources department in every day labour law problems such as drafting written warnings, letters of reference, works council hearings, advice with regard to problems in part-time-work, conduct or personal related dismissals.
We assist corporate bodies and executives in contractual matters as well as in the termination of any managing function.
- Assistance in negotiating service, advisory and employment agreements
- Advice in termination and settlement agreements
- Review of questions of liability, especially assistance in the defense of liability claims
- Enforcement of claims for variable remunerations such as bonuses and shares in profit
- Advice of the supervisory board regarding questions of codetermination
- Advice regarding the termination of employment agreements