Intellectual Property and Copyright Law, with a focus on Trademark Law
In the course of trade as well as in private life – to a certain extent – the principle of freedom of imitation applies. Successful products and ideas may be copied by third parties. But copying constitutes an infringement of rights if such products or ideas are protected by an intellectual property right.
Your intellectual property shall belong to you – signs, product names, designs, individual concepts, know how and inventions. ARQIS assists you to protect and defend your intellectual property.
ARQIS gives advice to start-up companies as well as to global corporations in all fields of intellectual property and copyright law with a focus on » trademark law «.
The protection of intellectual property knows no borders. In association with colleagues and law offices from our worldwide network we operate globally – we obtain or enforce intellectual property rights and coordinate international infringement proceedings. With regard to the areas of patent and utility model law, we cooperate with experienced patent attorneys. Our team has many years of experience in taking care of complex legal disputes. Furthermore, also » competition law « constitutes another main focus of our counseling and litigation practice.
Following our philosophy, ARQIS focuses also in the area of intellectual property law on transaction-orientated and project-based advice. The projects of our clients involve by their nature national and international questions as well as matters of tax and commercial law that are closely linked to each other. By working in cross functional teams, ARQIS helps to make your project a success.
- Advice with regard to the protection of intellectual property
- Trademark law and domain law
- Design law
- Patent and utility model law
- Litigation with regard to trademark, domain or design related disputes
- Copyright law
- Media and entertainment law
- Publishing law
- Licensing law and technology transfer
- Competition law
- Transaction-orientated advice, assessment and analysis of intellectual property rights, IP due diligence
- IP audit, assessment and analysis of intellectual property rights
- IT, computing und internet