Data.Law by ARQIS
Digital data are the capital of the future – Data.Law by ARQIS
The volume of data in circulation around the globe is continuously growing – especially the volume of data in businesses.
This digitalisation, and the value and use of data, mean that most companies’ business models are on the brink of unprecedented change. There are big opportunities, but also many challenges. This also applies to businesses whose models are not data-driven, because value and supply chains are digitalising at an exponential rate.
Data.Law by ARQIS offers our clients a new, innovative and holistic legal service for data-related issues:
with a technically adept, integrated team of data consultants who can resolve any data issue – in its context and in its entirety – on a one-stop basis. Consultants who tackle and implement change projects and digital challenges together with the client. Regardless of legal field or industry. Nationally and internationally.
We support our clients in addressing key data issues, such as:
- Business modelling changes/digitalisation-related change projects
- Data-based value creation
- Internet business models and online marketing
- Health data as a value/business model
- GDPR/BDSG compliance
- HR and employee data processing
- International data transfers
- Data and data protection in M&A transactions
- GDPR information rights as a new tactic
- Know-how and data loss prevention
- Crisis management/reputation management/communication (especially in connection with cyberattacks and data loss)
- Data litigation against competitors and authorities
Go to » datalaw.arqis.com «
Data.Law by ARQIS is co-founder of b.yond, a consulting solution that provides answers to the ethical and legal questions of the digital world: « byond-digital.com » (only in German so far).